We’ve discussed Teams and Subscriptions before but it’s a hot topic and worth discussing in more detail. Team Audits is a subscription based system. Each month you will need to pay the fee. The fee is based on the number of auditors in your team. The more auditors, the more it costs. The costs go up in stages as you can see here:
As you can see in the screenshot above, if you have between 1 and 5 auditors, the costs will be $25 per month (Australian). The cost is $50 per month if you have between 6 and 10 auditors.
The features for each plan are the same.
Each auditor needs their own login credentials.
The limits are:
- There is no limit to the number of audit templates you can have.
- There is no limit to the number of audits you (and your team) can conduct.
- There is no limit to the number of changes you can make to your audit templates.
- There is no limit to the number of times audits can be conducted.
- There is no limit to the number of subjects (the things you audit) you can have.
- …You get the picture. The only limit is the number pf auditors in your team.